Exceptional & Efficient Legal Services
At Mayer Law, LLC, we specialize in elder law and special needs planning. We understand the unique challenges faced by families with elderly or disabled loved ones. That's why we're here to help.
Our Practice Areas:
1. Medicaid Planning: We can help you navigate the complex rules and regulations of Medicaid and create a plan to protect your assets while ensuring that you or your loved one receives the care they need.
2. Nursing Home or Assisted Living Facility Long-Term Care Planning: We can provide comprehensive guidance on long-term care planning for nursing homes or assisted living facilities. We can help you understand your options, navigate the application process, and protect your assets while ensuring the best possible care for your loved one.
3. Irrevocable Trusts: We can assist in the establishment of irrevocable trusts as part of your estate planning strategy. These trusts can provide asset protection and allow you to transfer assets to future generations in a controlled and protected manner.
4. Medicaid-Compliant Annuities and Promissory Notes: We can guide you through the use of Medicaid-compliant annuities and promissory notes as part of your elder law and special needs planning strategy. These tools can be utilized to protect assets and facilitate eligibility for government benefits.
5. Special Needs Trusts: We can assist you in setting up a special needs trust to provide for the ongoing care and support of a loved one with special needs, without jeopardizing their eligibility for government benefits.
6. Guardianship: If you need to establish a guardianship for a loved one who is unable to care for themselves, we can guide you through the legal process and ensure that their interests are protected.
7. Estate Planning: We can help you create an estate plan that addresses your unique needs and goals, including the transfer of assets to loved ones and the creation of a plan for long-term care.
8. Probate and Estate Administration: We can help you navigate the probate process and administer your loved one's estate, ensuring that their wishes are carried out and their assets are distributed according to their wishes.
At Mayer Law, LLC, our goal is to help you and your loved ones plan for the future with confidence and peace of mind. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you with elder law and special needs planning in Wisconsin.